Terms of Service
- These general terms and conditions apply to all orders placed in the online shop of the whiskey distillery Peter Affenzeller, Managing Director Peter Affenzeller.
- The range of goods in the online shop for alcoholic beverages in the “Whiskey” and “White Swan” categories is aimed exclusively at buyers who have reached the age of 18.
Conclusion of the contract
Your order represents an offer to us to conclude a purchase contract. As soon as you place an order in the Peter Affenzeller online shop, we will send you an email confirming that we have received your order and representing a purchase contract for us. As part of the ordering process, payment is then made (debiting from your credit card, instant transfer or invoice), and the ordered products are then delivered to you by Austrian Post. As soon as the ordered goods are in delivery, you will be informed by email.
The contractual, ordering and business language is German.
- The prices stated on the product pages include the statutory value added tax and other price components. The shipping costs are listed in the last step of the ordering process.
- Payment can be made either by invoice, credit card or by instant transfer.
- If you are in arrears with payment, you are obliged to pay the statutory default interest. A statutory default interest rate of 4% per year applies to consumer transactions. A statutory default interest rate of 9.2% above the base rate applies to transactions between companies.
Delivery, retention of title
- Unless otherwise agreed, the goods will be delivered from our warehouse to the address you provided.
- The goods remain our property until the purchase price has been paid in full.
Applicable Law, Jurisdiction, and Jurisdiction
We try to meet our customers as much as possible. Should there be legal disputes, the application of Austrian law and the jurisdiction of the competent court responsible for the seat of the whiskey distillery Peter Affenzeller is agreed.
The customer has no right of withdrawal for our products. If the goods show a traceable defect, we will replace the respective bottle, provided that the opened defective bottle is at least three quarters full. The costs of the return must be borne by the customer, the costs of the re-shipment must be borne by Peter Affenzeller.
Most whiskeys are dispatched by the Austrian Post. The corresponding shipping costs will be shown to you in the course of the ordering process (immediately before the order is placed) and added to the total invoice amount. The delivery takes place from the Peter Affenzeller location to the delivery address given by the customer. If delivery to the customer is not possible because the customer cannot be found at the delivery address specified by him when the package is handed over, Austrian Post will leave a parcel label at the delivery address with the information as to when the package will be delivered again. This is done in two attempts. If the parcel is not picked up at the depository of the Austrian Post, the recipient pays the costs of the return.
If goods are delivered with obvious transport damage, please report such errors to the deliverer immediately and contact us. The Peter Affenzeller whiskey distillery will cover any transport costs.
Collection, processing and use of personal information from our customers
Information that we receive from you helps us to make your purchase in the Peter Affenzeller online shop easier. We use the information to process orders and deliver the goods, as well as to process payments. We also use your information to improve our service and our Internet platform, to prevent misuse of our website or to discover one. Information about the personal data of the purchaser or the person making the request is always treated with the utmost discretion and is not passed on to third parties.
Further information can be found in our privacy-policy.
Whiskey Square 1
Place of jurisdiction
The competent court in Linz is exclusively responsible for any disputes arising from this contractual relationship. Austrian law applies.
Alberndorf, February 2018